Our Most Recent Webinar:
Equity and Engagement: An Approach to Improving Staff Vaccination Rates
When: December 7, 2021 — 1 pm ET (60 minutes)
Now available on demand
Who: Presented by a team of clinicians and leaders from Legacy Health
What: Learn a powerful approach to increasing hospital workforce COVID vaccinations rates, ahead of the CMS January 4 deadline.
Learn how they designed, iterated, and employed a multi-pronged approach, through a health equity lens, to achieve a double-digit increase in COVID vaccination rates.
Additional Webinars Available for On-Demand Viewing
More From the Webinar Library:
Improving the COVID Vaccination Process: Lessons from the Field (Expert Panel Discussion)
Healthcare leaders from the private and public sectors will share their experiences with the COVID vaccine administration processes — what is working, what is not, and how Lean is helping make these processes better. Hosted by our partner, KaiNexus.
Leading with Respect: Standard Work for Frontline Leaders
Didier Rabino, Client Advisor at Value Capture, and Jennifer Ashley, Site Supervisor Sutter Health share the concepts of frontline leader standard work and their practical applications.
- Explain the frontline leader's role and responsibilities
- Define process and tools to support the frontline leader’s standard work
Pursuing Zero Harm: A Powerful Platform for Embedding Lean Capability
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The strategy behind an organization's True North and setting goals at perfect
- The power of safety as a value and how to use it to engage people in improving their work
- Critical capabilities you need to develop in your organization on a transformational journey of operational excellence