Scroll down for a transcript, video, how to subscribe, and more
In today's episode, our guest is Bill Boyd, a Senior Advisor with Value Capture. He was previously our guest in Episode 32 of the podcast, talking about “Improving in an Experimental Way; A3, PDSA, Kata, and More."
Bill also has a new role at Value Capture as the Director of Innovation, Learning and Networks.
In the episode, Bill discusses that role and the following with our host, Mark Graban:
- Tell us about that role — your duties and how it came to be?
- A free 15-minute virtual learning course, “3 systems: A key to transformation”
- Episode 18 with Didier Rabino on the three systems
- Your initial hypothesis for the role and what are you learning so far?
- What is "world class" and how do we find data on who the world class organizations are, related to safety?
- How will this work and your focus benefit our clients?
Watch the Episode:
Podcast Main Page:
To make sure you don't miss an episode, be sure to subscribe today! Please rate and review the podcast.